I'm BACK & I'm BETTER!

Hello EVERYONE.
I’m back & I PROMISE yall I’m better!
I did what I told yall I’d do. I went into rehab , went thru detox, got accepted into Residential for 30 days. I just recently got out 3/25/2020. I’m now at an Oxford Sober living house.
If I can be honest with yall, it’s the most greatest choice I ever made!! I promise. I’m truly blessed to have gone thru what I went thru, it’s what I needed & wanted. I was wanting help & I went and got it. I’m glad to be back & out SOBER. I PROMISED myself this is The last time!! I’m looking forward to the future. Better opportunities. Better chances. I swear. I’m super excited & I’m glad I was able to experience this. I met people, that became family. People I didnt know, but grew to know!! I’m happy as can be. I PROMISE. I did what I had and wanted to do. For myself. It’s time to look forward to a better beginning and to never look back!!
Please , I promise I’ll keep each and everyone updated on this NEW JOURNEY!

51 Likes

Congratulations Jolynn! Hard work pays out isn’t it! Keep it up girl! :facepunch:

3 Likes

Damn girl, strong work! Way to get after it!

1 Like

Congratulations!! Great to see you doing so well :smiley::green_heart: keep up the great work!

2 Likes

I fucking love this story. Just what I needed to read today. The gratefulness is infectious in the best kind of way.

I couldn’t be more grateful for all the ugly shit that happened when I got sober, it was the catalyst for a new way of living… a catalyst for a happy life.

Keep doing the damn thing, we making it.

9 Likes

So happy for you!! I am glad you are working so hard to be a healthier, happier you!!

1 Like

Congratulations!!! Really well done!! X

1 Like

Thank you! Keep on going. Of course nothing is easy, but if you want it. It will be!

1 Like

That’s so awesome, welcome back!

Congratulations!! This is awesome.

Love your story. Keep up the good work. Sounds like your riding a spiritual experience ( pink cloud ) that’s awesome!

1 Like

We seek what we are looking for, I’ve found this to be so true.

I came where I came from, but it doesn’t tell me where I have to be or go today, today is mine.

1 Like

Nice! Keep crushin it.

And that’s how we do it! :partying_face: Hell yes, @LynnnP.

Glad you’re there and back again, and all the best on this awesome sober journey! :v:

1 Like

I whole heartedly agree about being happy for all the ugly shit in my detox and early recovery. Not only was it a catalyst, it still remained my biggest fucking deterrent. I DO NOT have it in me to go through that again. And let’s not even get started on the shitshow that was my last year of using. Nope! Don’t have it.

2 Likes

Yay! I’m so happy your back and doing well. I remember you posting how bad you wanted to get into rehab. You’re in a great place and good things will come to you. Stay strong and keep working your program.

1 Like

Proud of you!:call_me_hand:

1 Like

That’s amazing welcome to the rest of your life new journey here you come.:rose::rose::rose::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Awesome. Your enthusiasm is contagious. Reading this makes ME have those feelings. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! That’s an amazing accomplishment, way to go!!!

1 Like