I'm back πŸ’”

:pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive: I’m back here :pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:

10 Likes

Welcome back! :partying_face:

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: …:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome back!

1 Like

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush: glad you’re back! :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

:slightly_smiling_face:
…

1 Like

I’ve never met you but welcome back!!!

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face: … :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome back .

How was it ?

2 Likes

I was clean

Then I bought some weed

I uninstalled this app

I was smoking like 10 joints

I feel weak
My body feels weak

I don’t feel good

My relative told me I look so thin

So I just thought I should check out talking sober community

9 Likes

Hello 785 and welcome back. If you don’t mind me asking how long have you been smoking? Also, why do you like to smoke or what’s the root cause? If you don’t workout, I almost guarantee that would help in SO many ways. I didn’t for about 3 months due to a monster booze binge and felt like total crap. I’m back at it and feel so much better. Push hard for what you desire causes it’s going to be a challenge but worth it.

5 Likes

I’m good. Thank you

6 years I guess…
I like to smoke and watch movies
I like to smoke and play playstation.
It feels good when I’m high.

But there are some problems
Like it’s illegal in my area
My body is in bad shape.
Buying again and again

Rolling joints
Smoking.

Waste of time
Money
Energy

I’m confused
Because some say it’s a magical plant

Some say it’s bad for health.

1 Like

Sometimes I’m supportive for the plant
Sometimes I hate it .

It’s confusing.

1 Like

I hear ya for I have a medical card myself. I smoke responsibly though which isn’t much at all. I use it for anxiety and pain medication. However, I’ve had 8 surgeries in the last year and a pretty high strung individual. I wish you well and really think exercising on a regular basis would do you good mentally and physically.

Six joints in a day is a lot even if it’s swag. A clear body and clear mind feels bad ass. Keep coming back.

Hello friend! In all honesty doing anything excessively is a giant NO.
Everyone has their own opinions on this drug and honesty who cares. Doing what’s best for YOU is most important. Hope you’re feeling better xo