I'm from London, where are you?

I’m from London in England, and I am new here. First few hours sober and I was wondering where every body else is from?

Sorry if this has already been posted/asked.

5 Likes

Welcome! Colorado US here

Welcome Kim, congrats on your choice! I’m Chad and I’m from West Virginia. Again welcome to the group and if you ever need anything dont hesitate to reach out to someone. You are in good hands here.

Hey! In the San Francisco Bay Area here. Benvenuto.

The big thread, though, is Where is everyone from. Lots of check-ins there! More recently an interesting one was Where are you from and where have you been. People sure do get around.

4 Likes

Hi there Kim! Welcome to the party! I am from just up the M6 in Manchester. I hope this first day or so dry is gentle. If you need anything don’t hesitate to get in touch dude! I am only three weeks in and having a community of folk who are facing similar challenges has been a vast help. X

1 Like

Also London (ish. Actually Richmond upon Thames). I think most people on here are in the US, but could be wrong. Good luck!! I’m on day 15 now, and it’s getting easier, slightly… The first few days were tough though, and this app really helped me… X

Just south of Manchester- Welcome :grinning:

Greetings from Atlanta , Georgia

Hi @Kim_Broadley

I’m from London originally. I live in Brighton now. You’re very welcome here.

1 Like

London also!

1 Like

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Don’t think there are many Malaysians here :joy: