I'm just saying hello too everyone

My name is Derick and I’m 7 mnts and 18 days sober and I’m so proud of it can’t wait too continue on this journey and hopefully I can help a few ppl out as well who struggles with this disease

22 Likes

Welcome! I find it’s really helpful to support others and get support here. Glad to have you join, sounds like you’ll have a lot of valuable insight!! Congratulations on your time so far

1 Like

Hi 1st time using this on day 4 of no weed. Very isolated.

3 Likes

Welcome Derick! Glad ur here!!

Hey Beckah! Congratulations on your 4 days— the early days can really be a challenge and quite an achievement. Isolation is so tough, especially in early sobriety. I hope you can feel a part of this community while you find in person supports if possible too!

1 Like

Thank you. Yea it’s tough. I got 16years up off heroin, came off methadone in Feb. I’m determined. Feel better connecting with this community. Hope you’re well

2 Likes

Congratulations derrick

Welcome and great job on your sobriety! I love your positive outlook!

1 Like

Welcome Derick! You’re in the right place. You can do this!

Beckah, welcome. How are you doing today? You almost have one week! Yeah!

1 Like

Hi Pheobe I just saw this. I am 43days clean and been doing NA. 1st Xmas and new year sober in decades. How are you?

3 Likes

On my day 2 of off everything and today is better than day 1 so far. Each day will be better than the last! I was off cannabis for about 2 weeks a few months ago and I totally forgot about it, after using for 15 years. I’m trying to trade my small addictions to being addicted to my self love and success! You are NOT alone!!

5 Likes

Doing well. Had to wait for fresh coffee to brew. No worries. Sunny here today. :unicorn:

1 Like