Im just wondering Texas

Dallas. I also need to choose which airport to fly into. They sound like they are both about the same distance.

I’m from Alaska! Born & raised in AK.

I’d recommend DFW Airport over Love Field. They may look like the same distance but travel time from DFW to the Galleria area would be shorter than from Love Field. How long are you staying & will you have a car? There’s tons of things to do in this area. I’ll see about coming up with a list for you and I’ll DM you.

It’s in flux but looks like in on a Friday and out on Sunday. I may have Fri and Sat free. Not going to rent a car.

I’m not from TX but just got back from Serenity View in Princeton. It’s a treatment center and they took us off campus to attend outside meetings. I look forward to traveling back to explore more of the Dallas area in the future!

Scotland, Glasgow

37 Days and counting till I’ll arrive. Staying with my friend in the Hill Country and planning a road trip to Big Bend and the Guadalupe Mountains. Three weeks in all. In love with Texas since my first visit in 2017. Might be in time to catch some more Bluebonnets :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m in DFW