I'm making some video diary of my recovery

I’m making videos on YouTube for my self to see the progression along the way if it helps you comment on the video let me know. Thanks for your guys support without that I wouldnt have anything

9 Likes

I think you should also create a link to your page

1 Like

To the YouTube page or here

Thanks for posting, I like your videos. You are really well spoken. I hope you stick around and share more, about your success and struggles.

1 Like

Thank you . That’s good to hear

I will finally watch m8 as I’m in early recovery from heroin addiction also :+1::uk::grin:

1 Like

Keep us posted on your recover wish you well

1 Like

I definitely will

Give me a message if you need some brother. stay strong drugs aren’t for us clearly lol

Haha cheers. Day 32 is nearly over for me so I’m not doing too bad. Gonna watch your vids this evening :grin:

1 Like

just watched your first video before i have to leave the house. it really moved me to watch you speak of your past so articulately. you’ve really had a wild ride. one of the tougher bits was hearing about the friend encouraging you to disrupt your iv lines with heroin. i’m really glad you’ve shared and i look forward to watching the second video. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m thinking I’ll make one soon got some good knowledge spoken to me about hope and the definition and how to apply it to myself it was inspiring for myself hopefully to others also

Hey I’m trying to get off this shit too 15 years Inn totally done.so any support I can give or be given .have a comfortable evening.

2 Likes

It’s possible I’ve seen recovering heroin addicts with many years and good sobriety to . So we gotta learn from each other just stay positive .

Thank you so much for sharing these videos. Your words sparked a very stromg emotional response from me. I work with children (and have my own), so it was really difficult, but valuable for me to hear how badly you felt about yourself from such a young age.

Wishing you every success each day on the journey. I’m really looking forward to seeing your progress updates :heart:

1 Like

Oh the adderal…how I can relate :roll_eyes: got put on the highest legal dosage when I was 12…learned very quickly I could drink like a champ on them. Now my doctor says 16 years of abuse of them could definitely be a factor as to why I have liver cirrhosis at 29 :joy: anyway, thanks a lot for sharing. Your story is really inspiring to see what you have been through and where you are now. Will definitely continue to watch, thanks for this!

3 Likes

Thank you I really appreciate that

1 Like

Its crazy how the pharmaceutical companies could care less about children

All about the money :moneybag: we were the guinea pigs!

2 Likes