I'm more Tired and breaking out!

Hi Everyone,
Idk what’s going on with my Body 38 days Sober!
I’m extremely Tired!
My Face is Breaking out!
I’m not regular when it comes to the Bathroom… I’m so Confused on what’s going on!!! I made a Dr appointment, its not until Next week I’m starting to get Worried…

1 Like

Chemical dependancy takes a toll on your body over the years. Right now, your chemical make up, hormones etc. are trying to re-balance and it takes time. I was a good 6 sober before I felt almost normal, probably around 90%. After 8 weeks was 98% and by 12 weeks I felt 100%.

Some things that helped me are: staying hydrated, eating a well balanced diet, regular sleep, exercise, vitamins, meditation and patience.

Good luck!

3 Likes

Did by any chance your diet shift more towards comfort/sugary/carb dense food to satisfy your cravings? Make sure you hydrate well and eat plenty of veggies (that’s #1 for regularity).

3 Likes

The tired and acne could be you getting rid of toxins from your body. As for constipation…I have a tendency to go through waves. I can go days with nothing then purge a lot for a few days then nothing…

1 Like

Its Been more Coffee if anything and I wasn’t such a heavy coffee drinker before.

Oh don’t stress that. Drink tons more water than you usually do. Go buy a face wash with salicylic acid in it and use it even in the mornings, not just at night. And go get an enema, you will be regular within 3 minutes lol.

1 Like

Coffee does dehydrate which can lead to constipation. Fiber+H2O+exercise!

Lol Thank you

1 Like

Oh wow I didn’t know that. Good to know, Thank you

1 Like