Im new to the online discussion’s 😁

Hey everyone!!! My names Charlie, I’m 21 from Ireland and have just started checking out the community on this app. Im really enjoying reading peoples advice, storys and struggles. Im new to the whole online recovery but decided to try it as why not :joy:. Im sober over 6 months now and attending regular AA meetings and enjoying getting my life back on track. Would love to hear peoples advice as i am still early days in recovery. Id love to hear from some young people as where im from the meetings are alot older (no offence intended) and would love to hear what other young people have to say about life in recovery and life in general. Hope to hear from people :soon:. Stay strong :muscle:

12 Likes

Thanks very much :pray:

1 Like

Thanks very much and good to meet you too :love_you_gesture::pray:

1 Like

Welcome Charlie, I’m also from Ireland :slight_smile: this app is great and everyone is very helpful. The online AA meetings are great too. I find it I feel off or that I might drink etc I’ll log on and chat to someone or vent about life sometimes and it prevents me from doing it all with the support in here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like @Lorelai got it - thanks! :innocent:

Welcome @MiniBehan01 :wave:t2: :innocent:

2 Likes

Thanks man i really like the community on this app :raised_hands:

3 Likes

I am brand new too and also looking to hear other people experiences and there drinking history. Craig heck on YouTube has really helped me and his book is good to