I'm one month clean

I have one month clean today from crack cocaine. I’m new here so I’m not really sure what I’m doing. I think for the first time in my recovery I’m doing the right thing. The only time I made it past a week was when I went away to rehab. Otherwise I wouldn’t last two weeks.

16 Likes

One month is no joke. Keep up the hard work and you have a fighting chance. Congrats!

1 Like

One month is hard work, congratulations!

Congratulations thats great news . I know the struggle getting clean off crack. It’s definitely the devil drug . X

Well done on 1 month. Keep checking in here with us. Read and ask any questions you may have. Tons of great support on here.

That’s amazing! My mother struggled with crack addiction and the only thing that is keeping her clean is staying in the hospital currently. She had a lot of health problems prior to this but the crack has given her heart problems now as well! :pensive: Soo glad you made that tough choice to fight and push through the cravings and everything else that comes with it before it was too late! :heart: You got this! :muscle: