Im one year sober today!

That is so awesome :clap: Congrats :balloon: :blue_heart:

Thats amazing! Congratulations :confetti_ball: :clap:

1 Like

Congratulations!! Such a huge accomplishment.

Awesome keep going congrats :tada:

Way to go on unlocking the 1 year milestone @Ridesende keep up the fight and stay vigilant

Congrats on the 1 year milestoneā€¦.you truly are an inspiration as Iā€™m patiently awaiting to see my 1 year! Huge congrats again :clap:t3::raised_hands:t3::clap:t3:

1 Like

Wow! Thatā€™s amazing! Congrats! Hope you had a nice day and treated yourself, to celebrate your accomplishment :partying_face:

Not much to add you said?
Weā€™ll I found it BIG :sweat_smile: :confetti_ball:

Congratulations for your 1 year milestone!! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball:
2067036262funny-guys-dancing-animated-gif-4
Time for the happy sober dance :blush:

Congratulations!! 1 year is amazing!!! :raised_hands:t2::ok_hand:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::two_hearts:

Day 28 for me and you give me even more motivation. Im with others, definitely do something for yourself thats a great accomplishment :clap:. Cant wait till I can post the same.

1 Like

IMG_1084

Massive congratulations!! Well done you!! :dancer: :v:

Congratulations! Welcome to the club! Lol

Congratulations :tada::confetti_ball::tada: itā€™s a huge. Be proud and happy, enjoy every single minute :blush: wish all the best :blush:

1 Like

Congrats and go for another year! Or dayā€¦weekā€¦monthā€¦itā€™s all good!

1 Like

Congratulations :tada:

Incredible achievement. :dove:

Huge congratulations :confetti_ball: xx

Way to go!!! Keep up the good work!!

Such an inspirationā€¦love to hear the success stories ā€¦keep going strongā€¦donā€™t drink even if your ass falls off

Iā€™m late to the party, anyway ā€¦

Congratulations on 1 year sober :sun_with_face::sunflower::notes::four_leaf_clover::confetti_ball::tada::+1::hugs:

1 Like