New title: Checking in here when I need to vent or need advice

I haven’t. I’ll check that out, thanks!

Thanks😊 Exactly I’m mad stressed but life feels manageable, then I randomly explode in tears lol.

Breathing is really good. Exactly. Honestly, I like thinking what’s the worst that could rationally happen, and it’s normally not that bad and I’m like welp, ok

Gay straight Alliance/genders and sexualities alliance

Lucky!! Thanks! Validation! I hope they do. If they don’t I’mma have to be that annoying person who’s like I don’t believe in gender, I am a sparkly unicorn!

1 Like

Sparkly unicorns all the way! :sparkles::unicorn::sparkles:

I’m so glad things are feeling manageable right now. It’s a great time to think about positive changes like food and exercise but don’t push yourself too hard, it’s ok to go slowly :heart:

1 Like

Hahaha I did the same thing a few times :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yesssss!!!:unicorn:
Thanks! I’m glad too. Yeah. I’m just trying to eat really healthy cause I can’t do much exercise cause of my back.
Also, update on my back, they pushed on it and stuff to see where it was tight and whatnot and now I’m in a lot of pain. Moving hurts and like everything hurts it. It’s a lot of pain. I’m hoping it doesn’t continue to tomorrow, or I won’t be able to carry my bag.

Right?! It sucks but it’s also mad helpful at the same time.

Oh no, let me know how your back is. Keeping everything crossed that a good night’s rest helps it heal :crossed_fingers:

Normies, people without addictions, can have an awful lot of baggage they burden other with. I’m sorry your parents don’t get you. Work on yourself and accept that parents don’t change. Try replacing “why is this happening to me” with “what can I learn from this.” I’m an old bird trying to change my perspective and attitudes. If I can change anyone can. love lola

1 Like

Thanks😊
My back still stinks lol. Not as bad as the first day, but not back to normal pain level yet.

Been ok. Had a bad night yesterday in terms of memories. Lots of flashbacks and just memories I haven’t had in a while so it was tough. I wrote some though and talked to my friend and it wasn’t too awful. It was bad and I got kinda bad but it wasn’t awful.

1 Like

Playing ukulele and stuff cause I’m mad and know there’s no point in explaining it to my sister(who I’m mad at). So just trying to chill.

1 Like

Ukelele sounds like a good distraction! Remind me do you play with a band or just do your own thing?

Nope, I just play for fun and to cool off. Plus singing helps me relieve stress too lol

I’m sad. I’ve been trying to start writing a song for a few days and I can’t think of a Melody and for the poem I already have, I can’t think of a Melody either and it’s frustrating. Maybe it’ll just pop into my head when I’m chill. Idk. But I love making my own songs and stuff even though they aren’t good. It’s also easier than talking.

You should never vent on any forum but to some you confide in

If you don’t have someone to vent to, you can vent right here without judgement.

2 Likes

That sounds like a great way to wind down! So cool that you write your own songs too. Let us know how you get on with it, hopefully it all falls into place soon :notes:

That sounds silly. We are all in this together. I totally get it. I love to come here and talk to others about my struggles, hear theirs, and vent. Totally vent. Let it out! I’m pretty sure our friends and family are sick of hearing it. So yes, encourage people to vent!

2 Likes

Yeah, it really is. Well, I try lol. I’m going to just try and let it come naturally, and if that means slower, that’s ok. I just gotta not pressure myself lol.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: Exactly. And on here, people can choose whether to see the venting or not. Whereas the people in my life, not as much :smiley:

1 Like

Oof. Blood test tomorrow. I’m worried my cholesterol won’t have gotten better, despite me trying to eat healthy. Ugh. But hey, the worst that could happen is I’m sad and they have me go on meds. So not too bad. Ok. Thanks for listening to my “what’s the worst that could happen?” Ted talk :smiley: