New title: Checking in here when I need to vent or need advice

Thank you. I need to check in more often.

1 Like

Thanks. Working on checking in more. But yeah. We’ll see.

1 Like

Lots of stress and crying today. So yeah. Anyways. Ah well.

Well you know where we are :blush:

What have you got coming up at the weekend?

Literally nothing. I do need to study a bunch for finals and finish my final project though, so oof. But yeah. I’m mad stressed about finals, but other than that, I’m doing ok rn.

1 Like

Sounds busy! What’s your final project?

It’s a one page poster analysis of a piece of writing

I’m not doing great. Hating gender. Remembering the jerkbutts. Ughhhh. Having some issues today. I did help my friend who came out to me, which was good.

1 Like

Ughhhh. This might be TMI, but I hate boobs! They’re frickin painful and they’re just annoying.

How’s the project going? And tell me about how you helped your friend, that sounds good.

Haha boobs can be annoying. But tbf so can most things :joy:

Oh, I finished that. We presented yesterday. She came out as trans to me and I was able to talk to them and send them some resources.
Yeah. They’re mad annoying. You’re right, most things are annoying, but ughhhh.

I’m a bad person. I really don’t wanna talk about why or any of that. But I am. I’m bad.

I just wanna like stop eating forever and work out till I puke and idk. I’m not allowed to cut, so…

No such thing as a bad person, IMO. We all do things that we’re not proud of. What’s good and bad is also pretty subjective.

What’s done is done - punishing yourself won’t change anything and it won’t make you feel better. It’s how we react to situations that matters - but often we don’t make the best decisions when we’re upset. Give yourself a break and come back to it when you’ve got a clear head.

1 Like

I know. I’m aware I’m not that bad. But it’s really bad to me.
It makes me feel better. I know it won’t change anything. I know. I’m feeling a bit better. But idk. We’ll see. Plus I’m insanely fat anyways, so not eating wouldn’t hurt.

Also, I love that quote.

1 Like

It’s just that I’m so disgusted by myself that I feel like I’m going to throw up.

Feel like I’m gonna throw up. I’m just so fat and it’s gross

I just was talking to my friend about how she just came out.
And I realized I barely got to be out. Basically like 2 months after I came out, I was abused or whatever and I had to start hiding that and idk. It’s just hard.

I’m sorry you have been put through things like that kakimime. I am quite sure that other people will not see you as fat and gross, you come across as a very nice, empathetic person and I hope your see yourself that way one day, sorry for interrupting your vent thread I hope you have a lovely day :blush::grin:

The serenity prayer :pray: it’s from Alcoholics Anonymous but it can be applied to so many situations!

How is your back doing at the moment?