Im so sad..lonely...cry all day...hate thls

Can you treat yourself to something really nice? A reward for all your hard work? Whether it’s a message, a new outfit, flowers? Something special just for you…reading your post, you have done a lot of hard work and will need to keep at it for a long time, some self love is needed! You are never alone!

1 Like

Having done this a few times before followed by relapsing again… The emotions do slow down. About to trickle into my 5th day and honestly day 1-3 I just cried. Crying uncontrollably, crying without knowing when it would end and crying just to cry with no reasons!!!
It does end, it does get better. It’s still bleak for myself but it has gotten just a little better.
Relax, you got this!

2 Likes

Yeah. I tried. Gave it a shot, tried hard I think didn’t do whatever it took and of course failed.
But something good came out of it as you can see .Although I made a mistake , today is 48\48 and yeah it’s much better this way.

Good to hear from ya and I reset lifetime but am at it again :slight_smile: Different things different results

Lifetime day at a time with the help of God, people in AA, people here …

All the best and thanks

4 Likes

It gets better

But it gets worse first.

Gotta ride it out. Sobriety happens if you work for it. Don’t throw it away. Cherish it. It’s a gift.

1 Like

it dosent matter how you feel or how you think its only matter how you done things :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thx all! This realy helps!! All these feelings…just too much…im tired…sad…depressed…tired…etc…etc…but im usualy very enthousiastic…but i guess it takes a while…the fight is real…

-XO-

4 Likes

u must be strong never give up

1 Like

How u feeling today x

1 Like

Im tired but wanna thank you all for support! Just gonna try and try again…ugh…
I felt a lotttt better when i was sober but its so fkn frustrating i cant do it ob my own…

Love ya’ll!

I feel the same

1 Like

Stay strong beautiful people!

In lieu of advice that I dont have. I’ll post this quote…I hope you find it to be helpful…:pensive:

2 Likes