I'm speaking to me and you

No one deserves the evils of addiction. I’m speaking to me and you. I don’t deserve the evil of addiction , nor do our loved ones. I’m sober for 13 days now and simply reflecting on how to move awaya and forward from what I used to be. By now I would had been on my six beer. Now I’m doing chores and getting ready for tomorrow without the manacing feeling of pending doom. Loev yourself and each other. Whit a kind heart a new person trying to survive.

9 Likes

Congratulations on your days . I found going to meetings getting a sponsor and work the steps helped me put my past and addiction behind me we really need to change our lifes around and work hard to beat this terrible disease of addiction x

4 Likes

Love the positivity,keep surviving.xyou and your loved ones deserved the best of life.

2 Likes

How you getting on with getting to meetings x

Hi Emma I’m so lucky to have meetings close to me every night there’s one 5 min walk from me. How’s things with you x hope u are ok x

2 Likes

You’re doing great! 2 weeks is almost here and congrats to you. I can totally relate with doing those chores. Getting them done without a substance is such a good feeling.

2 Likes

Yeah ok thanks 50 days on Tuesday xoxo I’m glad you can still get to your meetings.

1 Like

Your doing so well im really proud of you. R u feeling good ? Yes I’m really greatful I can get to my meetings I’ve had so much support off my fellowship Im very blessed x

Yeah I feel so much better must admit I’m sleeping a hell of alot atm but my body obviously needs it.xxgit the hardwork to come yet coming off the green

1 Like

Your get there hun I know u will . X

1 Like

Thank you so much, for being there at hard times for me. Youbhave no idea the relieve you had gave me. You’re awesome!

Your so welcome. If u ever need to chat feel free to message me. X

1 Like