Im startinv to relize one of my meds are causing the dizzy spells

today will be 5 days sober. I found out that its one of my meds that are cousing the dizzy spells… in no way do I enjoy that. this never happened untill I was sober for a few days. my body is reacting different to it because I think my drug tolerance is going down. its just one of my meds that effect me like this so far. I see my phyciatrice on friday and I deff need to talk to him about that and maybe at thd least get perscribed a lesser dose. i will be ok until then because I am allowed to just take that med as needed. I feel stupid for not reizing it earlier buf I just didnt know… until I see my doc on friday im avoiding that med. ill deff be ok. im sry for being a idiot and saying it was a type of withdraw or health concern… the dizzy spells didnt happen untill about 3 days ago. its not enjoyable and I was perscribed it and takinv it as perscribed. Ill let that be a lesson to myself. no more of that as needed med untill I talk to my doc. im stupid for nof noticing the side effect the first time it happened.

Same thing with me… But I’ve got to take mine! And to be honest being dizzy is way better than mixing pills and alcohol so ill take it as a win.

1 Like

very well my friend :slight_smile: I wish you comfort and thank you for speaking up to me. it makes me feel welcomed and more accepted.

today is day 5 for me with no drugs or alcohol. one day at a time. : )

Have you tried a benadryl? That might help with the dizziness

1 Like

im not too sure. I think cogentine is a type of benidril but I dont know exactly. I take cogentine every morning and night. i did know cogentine helps with a stiffness side affect from holdol :slight_smile: