I'm thinking about quitting ciggs

I applaud you one for quitting alcohol and now looking to put the butt out for good. I have been quit from cigarettes since August of this year…I smoked for 27 years and quit a bunch a times in between. My advice…go at cold Turkey. I feel like the NRT’s only hold ya by the shirt.

Do it when you know you really want to put it down. Weaning never works, and if you half heartedly dip your toe you’ll wind up back at the store.

It’s a tough fight for the first month, but I promise it truly does start to feel better from there. I honestly don’t even think about smoking…now, if I can feel as confident about the drinking I’ll feel like a super hero!

Best to you friend! If you ever need to chat or have any questions I’m around!

Stay healthy and be blessed! You are worth fighting for…never forget it! :raised_hands:t2::blush::ocean:

3 Likes

Your right. I’m still holding on to this crutch :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Why aren’t you ready now ?

1 Like

I think I need more time

If I don’t smoke pot, or drink I think that’s a huge win

2 Likes

One addiction at a time, ciggs are next on my bucket list.

2 Likes

I’m a hopeless alcoholic and drug addict who has smoked since the age of 12 and drunk since, I can’t remember, now I’m 49 years old and i have failed more than 100 times but if you start today the sooner it will stick. If people were too afraid to fail they would never have tried in the first place.
Only the strong can fail, the weak are eating cheetos in front of Netflix wandering how they’re going to change the world from the sofa.

4 Likes

quit! i did cold turkey and its the reason i craved to drink more during that time. so keep your mouth busy with gum, seltzer water - whatever!

6 Likes

You do you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes