I'm tired 😔

I’m tired of fooling myself into thinking that just because I haven’t had a drink in a while doesn’t mean I can have one for special occasions. I always disappoint myself, because once I start I can’t stop. I’m tired of feeling sick afterwards and thinking back to the night I drank and the embarrassing mistakes I made. I’m tired of this. I’m ready to stop this Rollercoaster ride.

18 Likes

Welcome Krystina!:raising_hand_woman:

Thank you!

1 Like

Screen shot your post…when an urge hits, read it.

Welcome to this wonderful place! Its a great first step to a better way of living.

You deserve a sober life.

4 Likes

The rollercoaster ride is no fun! I downloaded this app a little over a month ago and it has helped me so much. Stick around a bit and learn from the peeps who have been here. Hope you are well :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Hello and welcome to this beautiful app please hang around here and read lots keep reaching out on here were all here to help eachother through our recovery x good luck x

1 Like

Welcome here to this wonderful place. You are surrounded by people that understand completely what you are saying. Hang around. Read a lot and ask. It is one of a great tool to become and stay sober :blush:

Hey it’s okay :heart: it will get better , this is my first day so don’t know what to say

1 Like

i was there, too. it never gets better until you commit to sobriety.

sometimes i’m tired of being sober and caring so much, having my shit together. i just want to make a bad choice and throw care away for a day. how crazy does that sound? but then i remember what its like to drink again, the hangover, how it’ll crush all that i’ve accomplished, depression thats sure to follow. absolutely isnt worth it and i snap right out of it. i’d rather have my shit together and bore myself sometimes than be a mess (cos thats what i was as a drinker).

4 Likes

Thanks for being here.