Imma keep hitting the rest button

I don’t know why I keep failing myself I can’t even make it through one day of being sober this shit is sad :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:
So I hit the rest button I’m trying again I just got make it through this day with accomplish
Determined my goal of the day.

5 Likes

Best if luck Fatima you CAN do this!

1 Like

Have you found any na or aa meetings around You? Try keeping yourself busy that’s what’s got me through it

3 Likes

Jay is right, keeping yourself busy is the best you can do. i tell you what i did: cleaning my appartment (i tell you it was never THAT clean as it is now). i did throw all of my clothes on the ground, checking every piece if i still can wear it, same with shoes. i got rid of all of my empty bottles. i tried yoga (and failed)… yust do anything but using! you can stop that! we got your back, this community here is amazing! so many did it, you can too! :heart:

8 Likes

Same I relapsed… I have failed more than 100 times but I always try to keep my hopes high. From each mistake I grow stronger. Next time I know my mistakes very well and try to prevent the same thing from happening. BE DETERMINED AND KEEP YOUR HOPES HIGH. Also I made it to day 5 before I relapsed today.

2 Likes

Put it this way… if you quit booze for one day then relapse the next day then quit then relapse… etc etc… you will only be drinking 50% of the time!

That is probably better long term than drinking every day for 6 months then quitting for 6 months.

Relapses arent the enemy; how you think about them is.

5 Likes

Thats a good way to look at it. Sometimes i just become such a wreck when i do drink and its tough not to get mad and frustrated with myself.

2 Likes

Thanks for y’all opinion on my relapse. I don’t do alcohol, my dependces is marijuana it like my best friend

Thank you All for movation

1 Like

We’re all struggling to stay sober. Rememeber you don’t have to do it. Even when you want to. Just ride the wave, remember easy does it

2 Likes