Imnewhere!

So my names mary. 23 years old. I have 3 beautifilul children. Ive veen addicted to meth since may 10th. I have hit absolute rock bottom and i havenow been clean almost 5 days. If anyone has any advice i would greatly appreciate it! Im scared to death. But i dont want to turn back. My babies need me. My sister now has kenship of my kids… I cant lose them for good. Ive moved an hour away to get away from the drugs. Im doung good so far. Being able to be with my kids is def helping

4 Likes

Hi Mary, nice to see you around. I have little experience with meth so can’t give you much advice. Sounds like you’re putting your kids first which is a good focus. It’s not going to be easy, but it’s going to be worth it… Keep fighting for yourself and your family x

I’m going on a week meth free n it seems all i can do us sleep… I’m so tired all the time… please tell me it gets better.

1 Like

It gets better!! Your body is SO exhausted from that shit. Mentally and physically. So sleep and rest is really all you can do. Your body is gaining strength every day. Drink LOTS of water and Thaler some vitamins. B vitamin will help a little with energy so don’t take that before bed. After a few more days of rest you will start to not be as tired.

Consider yourself lucky. When I quit meth years ago I had a headache for like 2 weeks! No joke. And before that I could count the headaches I ever had on 2 hands. So it was misery!

You’re doing great with 3 days! Don’t give up!:wink:

My SiL recovered from a method addiction about 7 years ago. It is possible. She slept a lot at first too, and went to a lot of NA meetings. She is still clean today and was able to get her life and family back.