Improvise adapt overcome

I am a avid Mötley Crüe fan and have been for a long time. While they may not have set a great example in the wild years Nikki sixx is a recovering heroin addict of 20 years which I look up to and bought tickets to their show (since reschedule for next year ) I’m also a huge 5 Finger death punch fan whose lead man is a recovering alcoholic. I was apprehensive to go to a show because I didn’t want to get offered alcohol and even take a chance of it but I didn’t want my addiction to hold me back like it has before. So I bought this vest with patches of bands and all and I thought “what if I bought sober patches so I don’t even get offered” it works. Anywhere I’ve gone that served alcohol they never bring a drink menu never offer and I never have to have a awkward conversation about it. Yes I wear my sobriety on my literal sleeve but I’m comfortable with it. I’d rather it be known I’m a recovering alcoholic than be drunk and embarrassed in public like I’ve done so often before. Where there’s a will there’s a way. 70 days :metal:t4:Life is beautiful

10 Likes

This is a legit great idea

1 Like

SMOOTH!!!

2 Likes