In 45min ill have my first week sober!

i cant believe I made it this far. its thd longest ive been sober in over 2 years. i know this is what I want.

I accedently missed a meeting yesterday and today because my sleeping pattern is messed up but the meetings are deff guiding the way. : )

stay strong and stay sober because I know its worth it

11 Likes

Good for you. I am on Day 15.

2 Likes

@joy_speaks_too

thanks my friend
just in the first week my emotions were comming back. I had weird feelings and weird dreams but they are slowly starting to stabalize.

if you ever need to talk you can message me anytime. : )

just hit my first full week like 20sec ago! ! !

3 Likes

ive been having dreams also and some nightmares but mostly just dreams. its deff a tough thinv to get through becauses it messes with my nights sleep. id wake up early and then cant sleep then I sleep all day. deff try to stay in a positive mood especially be4 you fall asleep. ive noticed if I fall asleep in a bad mood id have bad dreams. just remember that they are deff just dreams and your safe. I look forward to talking to you more :slight_smile: hit me up anytime my friend. mg names matt by the way

Way to go! Keep at it – ODAAT✊🏼

1 Like

lol thank youuu. every little babystep in the right direction is a bigger victory then most think. :slight_smile:

Congrats - ur sleep will get better with time. I’m back to a fully normal sleep cycle at just over 3 weeks.

1 Like