In inpatient treatment

I’m in inpatient treatment at Mirror and I have six days left…I’m looking for things to do that are recovery related when I get out. What are some things I can look forward to after treatment?

3 Likes

I’ve met a lot of wonderful people at AA and we get together on a weekly basis outside of meetings.

If you’re not into AA, there’s another thread going right now that has some great suggestions you may find helpful. Here’s a link:

1 Like

Going out for some icecream, taking a walk in a beautiful park, seeing friends again … the skye is the limit! There are plenty of things you can look foward to doing sober. Wishing you a good start! :raised_hands::rainbow:

1 Like

I don’t know what you’re into but I know for me long boarding sober has been a great outlet when I’m feeling anxious sad or just wanting to use or drink again.

Getting out in the summer and being active has been something that’s felt freeing after treatment, as well as exploring different coffee shops now that I’m back in the real world.

Good luck and lean on all of the incredible people on this app as you take the next step along in your journey!