In the room meetings

Wow! I cant get enough of that app “In the room” for AA meetings. This is the best ive felt since I started. If anybody hasnt tried it an dosnt feel like going to a meeting in real life I reccomend it. It is so easy to get on and get to a meeting!!! Thanks to people for posting about it on thia site I tried it. I realized even though i didnt really talk yet in those meetings its just so nice to hear what other people are going through. Its so nice and relateable to not be alone. Thats the worst thing about all this that feeling of being alone and hopeless. Even when I was drinking I spent a ton of time complaining to people how unhappy or whatever I am. Its so nice to have a place where thats what everyone is doing. Not only complaining but you know what I mean. I dont want to he a burden on people i know all the time. On these apps I dont feel like that. And hearing other people say how I feel is just so healing.

13 Likes

I’m glad you’ve found it. I’ve been in and out of in the room meetings for a while and find them really useful.

3 Likes