Inspirational posts

24 hours a day, AA thought for the day, July 9

Disillusionment and spiritual confusion mark our age. Many of us have cast aside old ideas without acquiring new ones. Many men and women are creeping through life on their hands and knees, merely because they refuse to rely on any power but themselves. Many of them feel that they are being brave and independent, but actually they are only courting disaster. Anxiety and the inferiority complex have become the greatest of all modern plagues. In A.A. we have the answer to these ills.

3 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

I don’t know why they call this stuff hamburger helper. It does just fine by itself. I like it better than tuna helper myself.

4 Likes

One is for humor and I e is motivational! Both were motivational to me! :sweat_smile: Happy Sunday!

3 Likes

You have to have humor and hope if you’re a Brownie’s fan! Been a fan since 1967. LOL Happy Sunday to you as well! :laughing:

Maybe because it IS the helper, and we can’t do it on our own :pensive: dinner is hard

1 Like

This is trippy. Despite the odds was the band Corey and I were going to form before he passed. I have DTO tattooed on my right hand. I guess I needed to see this today, thank you Stella :blush::heart::rose::sunglasses::metal:t2:

Yes, yes, this is MEEEE! Add in IOP and this is my life! I love it so much even though it is exhausting and grueling. I am so in love with my clean life. Minimum wage bus riding priveledges and all! :purple_heart:

7 Likes

8 Likes

3 Likes

15 Likes

Bang on💯
Thank you

3 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes