Inspirational posts

Congrats on day 13. Lots of people share inspirational memes on this thread, thought you might get something from joining. :blush:
And welcome @Amanda6022 :purple_heart:

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

4 Likes

24 Hours a Day, by Richmond Walker, entry for January 4.

Meditation for the Day
I will believe that fundamentally all is well. Good things will happen to me. I believe that God cares for me and will provide for me. I will not try to plan ahead. I know that the way will unfold, step by step. I will leave tomorrow’s burden to God,.,. (God) only expects me to carry my one-day’s share.
Prayer for the Day
I pray that I may not try to carry the burden of the universe on my shoulders. I pray that I may be satisfied to do my share each day.

4 Likes

Good morning,great message,words to live by

I love that!

1 Like

8 Likes

6 Likes

Pulled up this mantra for my day. Struggled last couple of days, someone getting in my way and couldn’t shake the interruption and confusion. It reminds to let it go, circle back for me. Still so fragile at 81 af days, needing to refocus.

3 Likes

This is an excellent reminder and congrats on 81 days! We are only in charge of ourselves.

1 Like

4 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

I lv these illustrations! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

“Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.”—Viktor Frankl

May have been posted before, but it’s a good one!

2 Likes

THIS!

8 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes