Introduction and appreciation

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to say hello and how happy I am that a friend told me about this community. I know the importance of interaction with supportive individuals while on the road to recovery. I and excited to meet you all and learn along the way! Today is my 100th day sober, and I look forward to the next 100! I hope everyone has a great day and an even better weekend. Stay safe everyone!

Sammy

23 Likes

Yay for 100 days!! Welcome, Sammy!

4 Likes

Welcome to the Talking Sober community Sammy. Glad you made it here my friend and congratulations on your 100 days of sobriety in your new life. That is a big deal. Proud of you.
Alcoholics Anonymous along with the Talking Sober forum has been indispensable in my recovery and in sobriety. I believe it will be in yours as well. There are a lot of incredible people here that will help guide you along the way if need be. Read a lot, keep reaching out, and stay connected. May peace and serenity be with you on your journey in sobriety. Good night my friend. :heart:

2 Likes

Welcome and well done on 100 days!

3 Likes

Glad you found us!

3 Likes

Welcome Sammy and congrats on triple digits. This forum has helped me tremendously and I hope you have the same experience. I look forward to following your journey.

3 Likes

Welcome Sammy. Great job on the 100 days. This is a great group of people to help us on our journey. And have a bit of fun on the way. Keep coming back. It’s working for me.
:pray::heart:

2 Likes

Welcome and congratulations with your :100: days!

2 Likes

Welcome, your friend sounds very wise :owl:

1 Like

How are you doing? @SammyS Hope all is well my friend. Would love to hear more about your story sometime. Need to see more pics of the girls… :dog: :heart: