Introduction to me. :)

Aww. Thank you @Justskill

1 Like

Welcome and thanks for sharing. My mother was an addict, and she’s been in and out of treatment programs. But like you, I don’t see them as being for me and I struggled over the years as I worked on quitting the lineup of addictions I had. I never went in for treatment and I don’t do meetings. I respect that all of these things work for others, and some are desperately needed for some, but I didn’t want them for myself.

It sounds like you’re doing great so far. It can be a draining process physically and emotionally. I wish you well and hope you are able to find something of use here in this forum that you can add to your sobriety toolbox.

1 Like

AF = alcohol free :heart: keep up the fight. you got this!

1 Like

Nice to meet you too ,anytime you need someone to talk to give me a shout ,im early days to ,we can help each other

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Bugs1977 ! Happy for you that you want to stop and are underway! Lots of support, education, diversion and community here for you. There comes a time …when it is time for no more…… Protect and guard, treasure your sobriety. The support and help is here for you. Welcome to your new way of living. You look healthy and you will just continue to look and feel more and more so. Congrats on your days towards having your life back. Stay strong and committed. :purple_heart:
Edit. Since you’re here you’re no longer alone. You’re not doing it alone.

1 Like

They put an elementary school in a quarry!?! :scream:

And what’s the tattoo…? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@claire-lo OH. duh. Lol. Newbie! :wink:

1 Like

Thank you @Chiron. I am so happy I found this app and group of people. I am not alone and that helps so much. :heart:

1 Like

@Seabee Those are just mountains behind the school. They do look strange in this pic. I live in Montana, so mountains, mountains, mountains!! :wink:

I have lots of tattoos, lol. That one on my chest is a taurus bull. :ox:

1 Like

I love mountains! And Montana! And tattoos!! :star_struck:

1 Like

@Seabee A drive to Wild Horse Hot Springs and a sister trip yesterday. Hot springs and family are a great healing tools!

:wink:

2 Likes

OMG @Bugs1977 looks incredible! Are you twins? :wink: :heart_eyes:

Looks like a magical drive. The mountains are so beautiful!

1 Like

@Seabee No. She is 4 years younger. But we look and talk the same! We are going to be the “double mint twins” for Halloween next year. :smiley: lol

1 Like

That’s awesome! Long time to wait tho… Why not have DoubleMint Fridays? :rofl: