Invisible condition requires Invisible things

Our condition is spiritual by nature,no money,property, or prestige can treat that condition to the degree that it needs for true improvement. Nothing is worse than a spiritual void if you ask me,I’ve had it and nothing that is man made could fill it,but let’s agree on one thing being financially comfortable is better than being broke. Alot of today’s problems get resolved faster with money and when we don’t have the ability to resolve something successfully it can feel like it has made us unmanageable. But when you are truly spiritually centered and the faith is present with true belief that everything has a solution, things do not affect you the same. I use prayer and meditation when I am in doubt,I ask through prayer and listen for my answer in meditation from the God of my understanding. The meetings and fellowship bring me back to a place of trust and remind me that as long as I dont pick up I have nothing to fear

6 Likes

I love this post! I too have tried many times to fill that spiritual void within me with outside sources. Trying to make myself feel different… to be comfortable in my own skin. Nothing has changed me more than my relationship with my HP. Absolutely everything in my life today is a reliance on that power. When I become nothing… I then become something. But it takes daily work (for me anyway lol). Beautiful post! Thank u for sharing :slight_smile:

2 Likes