Is the first day the hardest?

How are you doing today @Newbeginningkiwi? Second day right?

1 Like

Yes itā€™s well night two now over here and Iā€™m just about to go to bed . It was a pretty rough day till this evening and my hangover finally wore off lol. Gotta love a 2 day hangover to be the begging of sober lifešŸ˜‚. Iā€™m doing pretty good tonight !!avoiding the beer isle in the store was the hardest bit lol. Iā€™m happiest Iā€™ve have been so far since I quit! This site and the lovely people on are definitely helping heaps!!

How are you doing?

1 Like

That sounds great. Now go to bed and you achieved two days. Thatā€™s awesome. Iā€™m sitting in the office itā€™s midday now. During the day Iā€™m fine. What really gets to me are the nights. But Iā€™m busy tonight. Going to meet my sister. So there wonā€™t be time to drink. The temptation is always just when Iā€™m home aloneā€¦
Wishing you a good rest. Sleeping is so great without having alcohol in the blood. Last week I completed almost 10 days and I slept like a baby every night. It was so great I want to get there againā€¦
Well done on 2 daysā€¦

Glad to hear you have plans for the night and thanks have a great day

The hardest day for me is today.

2 Likes

Welcome!! The first day is very hard, so are the following days after that. But, it does get it easier and you do become happier!

I agree. Wednesday is ALWAYS the day I buy a bottle on the way home. The hangover is long gone and I canā€™t be an alcoholic if I can go 3 days without! Then the cycle beginsā€¦ again

3 Likes