It can be done

Anybody reading this thats doubting themselves i thought I wouldn’t last a day im om my 7th it was hell mostly the feeling of fear and doubting myself.its 7 days if I can do 7days once I can do it again why not it feels good and costs noting its free take each day as it comes and try to be the best version of yourself :muscle::muscle::muscle:

20 Likes

Its true! making it through detox is the hardest. One day at a time adds up!

Congrats on your first week. Its mostly about changing thinking from here.

Thanks man for your support it was difficult but worth every second you have a good day God bless

2 Likes

Awesome work!! The first week is so hard. If you can do one week, you can do one year. One day at a time.

Keep it up!!

2 Likes

Nice one :+1:7 days is real hard when your in it, it does get easier but still keep your guard up bc one day you’ll think it was so easy that maybe you were over reacting and didn’t have such a bad problem after all and now you know you can stop whenever you want one or two can’t hurt.
I wasted years having one or two followed by 8,9,10 etc.

2 Likes

Great job Darren! Way to take your life back. Keep moving forward

1 Like

:one: week down and more to come!
Congratulations! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Well done on getting through the first week, here’s to many more!!! :clap:t2::clap:t2::ok_hand::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks guys I appreciate your support. im just so happy to have these 8 days behind me its so so difficult to begin it really is.the strength of people here is inspiring it helps you to become a stronger you from a person that was broken inside to a fighting sipirt ready to live again.thanks again guys and to this page :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like