It is what it is

I fucked up awhile ago. Im gonna go to the first meeting tm. Im ready to stop drinking. Im gonna feel like hell but im going to the 9am meeting at the sabala plaza no matter what. Sorry i wasnt more honest

11 Likes

Your being honest now so onwards you go!

1 Like

Hey buddy…how was your meeting? I hope today was a better one :yellow_heart:

1 Like

How ya doing @Sean2? Did you make it to the meeting? Glad you’re back here. Just keep taking it one day at a time. :blush:

1 Like

Ya made it to the meeting i was in bad shape shaky and hung over rested alot today feel alot better

6 Likes

Keep going back and stay with us on here. Glad you’re feeling better! You never have to feel that way again! Take it one day at a time right now. Take care of your body and mind. Rooting for you over here!

1 Like

I applaud your tenacity in keeping going. Keep moving forward.

1 Like

I’m so glad you are being honest with yourself now. Honesty is where we heal. This disease is all about deception.

YOU CAN DO IT!!

2 Likes

Glad to hear you made it…and I’m glad to hear that you’re feeling better today. I hope you can get some water and good food in you today. The good news is that you can keep moving onward and upward and never have to feel like that again.
Stay strong today buddy💛

2 Likes

How are you doing? My thoughts are with you.

Doing better. Im going to the doctor on monday to see if i can get help with my depression i can barely get out of bed no motivation. Wasnt much of a withdrawal effect though

3 Likes

I hope the Dr. can help man. Stay strong and reach out if you need help. My prayers are with you.

1 Like