It’s not gold whatever brights. i failed again

Hello everyone,

I failed many times after i used this forum but sill gives me the hope.

I got so intoxicsted by alcohol and C. That i screamed to the person i love (a real angel, much younger) who came visit me in Italy :frowning:

I try to explain that was not me scewamjng and telling horrible things…

I m a lawyer, very sociable person and kind. Alcohol transform me and it’s around 20 years that once a week or month i get fucked up.

Now i m 38 and i hope this nightmare will finish . I obviously dom t want to drink or use anymore. But what if i fail again?

I m desperate and I want to tell all of you that i understand you all, each one of you!!!

Don’t give up!

Best greetings from Milan, Italy.

6 Likes

The drunk/high us isnt the real us! I’m thankful for that!! Lol just take it one day at a time and keep checking back in this app!!

3 Likes

I know the compulsion to drink and use feels like the highest priority in your life. The mistake we make while under the influence can be life changing… we don’t want them, but the strain we put on our lives, personal relationships is real. Perhaps worse; the law, careers or causing physical injury to someone.

I hope you reach a point where the consequences outweigh the chase of addiction. Seeking help doesn’t make you weak, but the exact opposite. It takes courage and bravery to stop running, and face your demons on solid committed ground.

My friend, you can do this! Make a commitment to yourself and God to lead you out of the Valley of Death.

1 Like

hello there, thank you for the support.

for “meeting” you mean - N/A groups ?

Latelly i have been doing good - according also to family and job. But then slowly i started to do “exceptions” and - i drunk all in one 4 bottles of good wine and 8 strong beers.

From now, i consider alcohol (and obviously drugs) like a “poison for me” - and i’m not intentioned to touch them anymore.

I’m doing good since 3 days and yes, i will go to meetings with groups.

How are you ?

Berst regards.

M.

1 Like

Yes - has been told me since 20 years.

I’m a very carismatic funny and gentle person when it’s me.

The other me - the one “fucked up” or high turns myself into a sort of monster.
It’ s incredible ! ! !

I totally agree. IT’S THE TIME TO CHANGE PAGE. forever.

Thank you for the support

1 Like

@Englishd this sounds like you, bro.

1 Like