It's Been 9 months already

So yesterday I hit my 9 months, which was such a wonderful feeling because I never ever thought I’d stop using herion for a long time but I got pregnant 9 months ago and unfortunately she was born addicted and has been in the states care and I am finally getting to be where I am with them to have her back home to me and I’m getting it done, crossing my fingers I have this apartment for August so I can get my babygirl home back with her momma. This whole 9 months have been very challenging for me thats for sure, some days are very hard and then there’s days where it’s easy but for us with this disease we can’t help but think the worst is going to happen but I no longer feel that way. I feel that you have to take each day as it comes and keep moving forward and making YOURSELF better and feel better like you used to before you got into the drugs. Life is much better now that I’m sober.

10 Likes

Oh sweet I’m so happy for you, herion has bought me to my kness more than I’d like to remember I had a addict baby fortunately I turned a corner after he was born and got to take him home, I know being a herion addict is tough being a mum and a herion addict is fucking tougher. You should be so proud of yourself you get your baby bk and never ever look bk.stick around sweet it’s a great tool to have, you can speak to anyone 24,7 on here lots of ppl in recovery from herion, benzos, methadone subs, so alot of ppl that can help support you when you need it, do you do meetings or any community based recovery

2 Likes

Wicked happy for you and first realizing that you need to do it for yourself first then it all will come together. Continue doing the next right thing and when that happens, for me at least, it will all work out. #youreworthit

2 Likes

Congratulations fantastic :nerd_face::upside_down_face::grin:

1 Like

Great job hitting 9months clean congratulations!!! In motherhood wish you the best, we’ll all be praying for you that you remain strong and get stronger in your recovery.:innocent: we’re all here for you, your not alone in this.God bless you and your baby girl and this new life.:pray:

2 Likes