Its been a whole week!

I didnt think Id make it!

Yet here I am!

I used to be able to tell a week has passed because my delta 8 vape would be half gone. I would also be surprised a whole week passed because i would spend most of it high or passed out from smoking.

Thank you all for the care and support. Even a few short sentences from people who understand the struggle can really make a difference sometimes. I really do appreiciate everyone.

Im very confident in myself this time. Im realizing more and more reasons to stay sober for life. And less reasons to use.

Feeling blessed

15 Likes

Congrats on 1 week! Keep up the hard work!

2 Likes

Congratulations on your week !
Your doing amazing!
I smoked for many years a good 15 and gave up arnd 5 yrs ago. (Not talking about nicotine)
And life does get better i can tell you that for sure! I thought at first stuff like washing the dishes and tidying were boring and felt like alot to do without smoking, like smoking made it more exciting :see_no_evil: but this feeling didnt last long and beinf sober was actually such a nice feeling and being able to do stuff without it just becomes natural again, it did for me.
Hang in there your doing so well.

2 Likes

Congratulations on the 1 week sober Lauren.

There is so much to be grateful for when we are sober. And we get to enjoy it all.

I just love :heart_eyes_cat: that avatar. I had to pinch it open to see what it was. Our white cat Beatrix is crazy :smirk_cat:
:pray:t2::green_heart:

1 Like

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: whoop whoop!!! What a great outlook you are having! I am so excited for you!

1 Like