ITS COVID!/Down Time For Corin

So between work giving me a leave of absence to get things legally squared away, this coincides with me feeling sick. A clear cut message I need to sit tight. I have an appointment for a covid test tomorrow. I just seem to be feeling worse instead of better. In the bed. ZERO energy, feels like chest cold… head cold…and other random discomforting quorks. I dont want to show up at my meeting like this and run any risks. Staying away from Dad as much as possible… so secluded in my room with my TV to keep me company. So, no meetings, no work and no contact… not good 4 this alcoholic. Keep me in your prayers please.

25 Likes

I have had my share of quarantaines and I hated them intensly. So I can’t even begin to imagine how much it sucks to actually feel sick during quarantaine. I hope the test is negative and that you’ll feel better soon

1 Like

Hope your test is negative. I am glad you are listening to your body. It is okay to rest. :heart:

2 Likes

Prayers for a complete and rapid recovery, regardless of what little beastie is making you feel ill.

1 Like

Thank you for your encouragement.
@SassyRocks
@littlemisschatterbox
@anon89207786
@Yoda-Stevie

3 Likes

Take two paracetamol and drink plenty of water, I’ll be back in the morning for a check up.

8 Likes

Rest be gentle to yourselve hope all is negative on test. :heart:

1 Like

Your killin me, Smalls.
I’m drinking Gatoraid Zero, will that do? Lol

Thanks Emma :blush:

1 Like

Well it’s not what I advised so don’t expect miracles, actually your sober, expect miracles on a daily basis.

4 Likes

Well, u made me smile. That helps.

3 Likes

Hey dear, I hope you get well soon, and no COVID…

I know meetings are very important to you, I don’t know if zoom helps but there’s a 24 hour zoom meeting for AA, you can teach me any time if you need to talk

1 Like

Be well friend. Get lots of rest and plenty of fluids.

1 Like

You guys are so sweet.
@Dejavu
@Fury
@Dolse71

1 Like

Feel better!!

1 Like

OK let’s see how your feeling today :flushed:

4 Likes

you are too much, lol. I feel like I didn’t know u until these last 24 hours, lol. Your sense of humor is definitely a :heavy_plus_sign: my face feels like a mack truck hit it, but other than that. GRrrrrreat… nothing another box of tissues, chicken soup and “Diet” Gatorade cant fix, lol. (And of course moral support)
I will be hibernating today. Thanks 4 checking on me Dear.

2 Likes

Whoa, hey bud take that super bowl ring off and we’ll talk.

3 Likes

Feel better sweet Corin!

1 Like

Thank you Magic Maggie. Just left walgreens, headed to my slumber. :heart:

1 Like