It's getting harder

Guys I’m currently 7 weeks sober and it just keeps getting harder and harder stay with it because of the holidays and everything that’s going on I’m doing it for all the right reasons alarm switch doesn’t seem worth it

1 Like

Seven weeks is no small feat! You made it through Thanksgiving and you will make it through Christmas too! Stay strong!

2 Likes

I do fully understand but with 10 years shoved into a year at least this way this year has felt it’s been rough

Hey Stephen, What are you doing to stay sober? Are you just white knuckling? Or do you some sort of support system or program?

1 Like

The support system that I have right now is the recovery side or sobriety side of Tik Tok and myself

1 Like

I am not sure what your DOC is. It wouldn’t hurt to check out a couple of online meetings. You can find meetings pretty much 24/7 on Zoom. AA, Recovery Dharma, SMART, you choose. You can stay camera and mic off and just check it out. It will give you an additional community to this one - grab on to anything and everything you can.

I am glad you are here.

3 Likes

A gentleman on Tik-Tok started us a non-sanctioned sobriety meeting in recovery meeting if you have Tik Tok you can check him out his name is recovery Mike

1 Like

Thank you after 50 days and the holidays it’s kind of hard to stay positive

3 Likes