It's not what you say but how you say it!

Right there are so many other words. SO many. Just skip that one. Ugh.

1 Like

Haha yes, and loins. The word loins bugs me.

If you say Moist Loins I will be Triggered

1 Like

How about the word Pluck? Say it slowly.

Yeah…this blew me away. My wife’s friend despises that word. There’s even a name for people who hate the word:

1 Like

or in @MandiH 's case, say “foggy”.

1 Like

So no “moist” and no “foggy”. How about “humid”?

“Did you enjoy the cake? Yes, it was quite delicious and really…humid.”

3 Likes

Right? It’s like ointment… can’t stand that one.

1 Like

I totally agree that talking is a great form of therapy- that’s why I said many good points were made. It just seemed like everyone was saying the same thing, just in different words or seeing the same thing, just with different eyes, but no one was acknowledging that. To me - that is drama. It’s like kicking a dead horse. Note: I do not kick dead animals, I only eat them… lol #That’sAjoke

1 Like

I will never hear that word again in any other way. Plllllluuuuuucccccck. #ShitsnacksBatman

1 Like

That’s bc cake is not enjoyable at all. Cake deserves the word moist. You will never hear pie described that way

5 Likes

I just laughed out loud!

@Englishd Totally agree! I Despise cake. I was born on July 4th, so cake represents 5000 degree burning spikes throwing sparks at my face and leaving my ‘birthday treat’ looking like it was pulled out of a bbq pit full of ashes.

2 Likes

Ointment!!!

1 Like

That made me lol! …ointment… ugh

Amen to that I totally agree.

Yassss. /thread. That’s a wrap lol.

However I love the word moist, it just makes me giggle.

1 Like

I totally agree. This is not the time or place to be self righteous. If you’re a BB thumper please go talk to a wall or something.

Hahhahahaa yes moist cake is the best!

1 Like

I love me some Big Book knowledge. I always love hearing different interpretations of the same passage.