January Planking Challenge

Taking my rest day today and will do today, tomorrow. I treated myself to a massage and I don’t wanna ruin my zin trying to plank lol

4 Likes

You must have needed that massage to treat your sore muscles from all that heavy snow shoveling yesterday right?? :blush::blush: We are getting it today. Ive shovelled 3 times in the last 2 hours and my sons school bus was late 45 minutes. Hes home safe now.

Day 25 done and looking forward to rest day!!
Enjoy everyone!! :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Fun fact, the ‘Planking’ challenge was created by a guy from Spalding South Australia who went to my school.

1 Like

:joy::joy: No shoveling here. Yesterday I didn’t leave my house. I worked out, watched tv and colored most of the day. I’ve had some very chill days off. Back to the grind tomorrow. And the snow, it’s melted. I went for a run this morning lol
Glad your son made it home safely!

1 Like

Lucky you!! Lol glad u got to relax on your off days. Always nice!! Ill send pics of our snow tomorrow as its dark now and doesnt do any justice to my shoveling efforts. Lol :grin:

1 Like

I got beat up in PT today and my shoulder hurts like hell. Resting today for sure!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Day 25 done and ready for a rest day tomorrow.

5 Likes

Day 24 :heavy_check_mark: - broken into 3. We are almost there!!

I was looking to see what we did last year for our February challenge and it looks like it was a burpee challenge :joy: soooo do we wanna do that again or something else?

4 Likes

Lol. I just finished shoveling…again and I feel like im grocery shopping on a full stomach reading about next months challenge!! Lol. Gonna post pics in nature thread. Rest day my ass!!! Lol

2 Likes

Please no Burpees :see_no_evil: I had ‘man makers’ in my workout yesterday and almost died. I have to look if there is some kind of ‘women makers’ :crazy_face::joy:

2 Likes

Man makers are a beast!! I’ll take a look around and find us a challenge for next month :blush:

3 Likes

2 Likes

I would do something like this, on top of my regular workouts

2 Likes

Guess we had this one not long ago, November or so…

2 Likes

Ah okay. I didn’t go that far back on thread. I’m good with whatever anybody comes up with. I’m liking this plank one cause I’m fine as far as lifting goes, but core and cardio are my weak points so this is helping :+1:

2 Likes

I found this. Everyone who does it would need weights though and we would just stop on day 28 since there aren’t 31 days in Feb

3 Likes

I will try to join you in whatever you pick. I’m going to take from this challenge and try to do 5 minutes on the mat every day when my coffee brews.

4 Likes

Day 22 done

I’m stil behind.

I had to take a couple of breaks with this one.

4 Likes

Day 25 done :white_check_mark:

5 Likes