Just begun

Its my first 3.75 days … hoping to make it to my first 7 days sober.

14 Likes

Well done Jozy, I am 2.85 :grin: Not gonna lie, its been hard. And is still going to be hard. I am struggling tonight! Well done :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Hey!! Imagine reading this post one year from now, still staying sober. your life will have tremendously imrpoved and you don’t need to drink your pain away anymore. You see this post and you feel so proud and happy for yourself. You got this!!

11 Likes

Sorry I feel like a Jerk now… drank 2 bottles… its not as easy as i thought.

Please don’t give up … i badly need inspiration…

I believe in you! Shit happens. Just keep quitting untill it sticks

1 Like

New begining 1.45 days … the weekend will be a challenge. I Will not give up.

2 Likes

Stay strong and take it one day at a time, heck one second at a time if you need to! You will make it through the weekend sober! If you’re feeling tempted, just come and post/read here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jozy_Panackal
1m
I read somewhere that the brain develops receptors that tells us … u need a drink… it keeps telling us that u need a drink. If we choose to say back that … no i don’t need a drink … 3 times then these receptors go in sleep mode for some time. And is activated after a while… if for a certain period we continue to say no to it … it starts getting deactivated one by one… as depending on the length and frequency of a habitual drunk… these receptors grow in count… repeatedly saying no to it and maintaining that stand for a prolonged period evetually kills it. Right now im craving for a drink n i said no 3 times … it seems to be working for now… but im just 1.95 days sober. I hope i stay sober over this weekend

1 Like

2.85 now i willl sleep upto 3.5 :blush: