Just downloaded the app

I hope this will help :pray:t2:

9 Likes

Welcome, this place has helped so many so I’m sure that it can help you too. :slight_smile::slight_smile:

6 Likes

what does the numbers mean next to people’s posts.

1 Like

Like its now saying 21m on your reply to me? It’s just indicating how long ago the comment was made. You can take a tutorial you just have to ask @discobot

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Be gentle first with yourself if you wish to be gentle with others. — Lama Yeshe

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

1 Like

Just started here today too, here’s to both of us!

4 Likes

Welcome @oplove67 and @latif701. This is a great community and you’re both making the best choice of your lives in seeking help. There are a lot of people here filled with knowledge and experience (of mostly what not to do :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:).

2 Likes

Lol I have no idea what this means but I am imagining it spoken in computer talk and it makes me smile :robot:

1 Like

Welcome :wave:
@latif701 @oplove67
I download the app back in January and hoped it would help too. It’s been 204 days now without a drink. It hasn’t been easy but having support around here has been a Godsend. Thank you all at TS :pray:t2::heart:
If you feel like having a drink or whatever come on here first and tell everyone what you’re thinking. Lots of lovely caring helpful people here.

4 Likes

Welcome @latif701 and @oplove67 :hugs:
You both made the first step: seeking help.
If you need help or have questions just ask, there’s always anyone online who can help.
Wishing you all the best, hugs :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve only been using the app for about 6 weeks but I find it helpful, and this forum is a lot healthier than scrolling through Facebook moans :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Welcome! This is a great first step.

Welcome if you put the time in stick around share your joys and challenges your find this forum ki d caring and very forgiven especially when we find it hard to forgive ourselves.:pray::pray:

1 Like