Just got home from job interview

And you guys were the first ones I wanted to share it with!
It went really well!:blush: I come here first because I’ve said it before but you guys have made such a difference in my life. I never would’ve tried for this position if I was drinking. I felt confident and knowledgable… I know it’s not a long time for me but it’s sticking this time. I’ve been trying off and on but this forum was just what this girl needed!
Thanks again for all your time!

27 Likes

Great work, love your positivity, fingers crossed for he job :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! :hugs:

1 Like

Awesome! Best of luck :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you! I was driving home so pleased!

1 Like

That’s awsome, keep up the good work. I will pray for the job!!!

1 Like

Thanks hun!:slight_smile:

Hi lady :wave: well done on the job interview, that’s a great thing!.. how do you think it went? When will u know if you’ve got it? I have everything crossed for you :crossed_fingers: great to be with you in your journey x​:two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

So good to hear you so positive and uplifted. Best of luck to you !!

1 Like

I think I should know in a few days. It went so well, I even impressed myself!:smile: jk
But I think I have a good chance…

1 Like

Thanks Adrienne!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Conor! It’s great being a part of this group!:blush::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

This is your TS family supporting you. Best support there is :blush:

1 Like

What’s going on today? Sorry if you’re having a tough one.

It’s a strong enemy isn’t it? Worth the battle though.

1 Like

This is great. Keep up the positive vibes. This is the best support here I’ve ever gotten :blush:

2 Likes

I keep my fingers crossed for you! :crossed_fingers: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Just like @SoberWalker I’m also keeping my fingers crossed for you! I hope you get the job!! :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

That’s a point for you, @anon79808082.

Well done.

Thanks for sharing the news.

1 Like