Just need to talk. I feel more comfortable talking to ladies. No disrespect. Just need to talk to someone

Having a tough time at the moment. No work. Still take a low amount of Suboxone, but my other vice is talking to me and it’s hard to not give in. I’m so afraid I might relapse. Either talk thru here or just email me @ Ostate_browns_ fan@yahoo… Just need a friend

I’m here :grin: What’s your other vice?

1 Like

I’ve been through what your going thru. I’m here anytime if you still need someone to chat with!

Hey Steph,
Thank you for getting back with me… I didn’t think it would work. Lol. Especially since I said I only wanted to talk with girls. I thought I sounded kinda Percy. :rofl::rofl:. Anyway, as of right this moment… I’m skiing good! But I have a lot other times where I’m not feeling so good. Within the last 2 /12 v3 months I’ve lost/got laid off from Jeep here in Toledo, I had to move back home with Mommy and Daddy, I got caught driving on a suspended license so I can drive, unemployment money isn’t really cutting it and I broke up with my girlfriend about 2 weeks before all of this bullshyt happened. I just get lonely… And even worse I get bored. And when a drug addict of 14 years gets bored it’s not a good combination. I’ve been sober** for about 2 1/2 years! Sober date is 1-14-15. I put the asterisks next to sober because I’m also on Suboxone and some close minded ppl are like anti maintenance programs. But so long as there is no needle in my arm, I’m alive and in paying taxes and being a contribution to society instead of the junkie who ribs and steals from everybody. Maintenance programs are a good thing. But anyway I hope to keep in touch with you. It is good to have a non biased opinion from someone and nice also, in the fact that I don’t have to put on a front and act like someone I’m not. My email is ostate_browns_fan@yahoo… Email thru the… Not here. Idk why but I like it better that way. Seems more private

1 Like