Just need to vent... #day21

Oh man, I can’t sleep my roommates are up playing beerpong and partying. I can hear the music and them drinking, taking shots and sniffling! They are having a great time and I want to be apart of it so badly. I have work in the morning… I walked out to get water and they have drugs laying on the counter… I just need to relax, stop thinking about it…

Just keep trying to remember how great I’ve been doing and feeling and that they are only partying on a Sunday because their friend is in town… He will leave in a couple days and I won’t have to feel like this forever. It will get better. Gotta try to sleep… I handled this like a champ yesterday! I can do it again… :persevere:

8 Likes

Good for you for being able to avoid the temptation! That sounds like a really hard house to stay sober in. I agree with @Jennajen that if you are able to not be around people who are doing that kind of stuff, it’d be helpful for you.

Good luck, and keep on going! :heart:

:clap::raised_hands::clap::fist_left::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: