Just realised it's been six months!

I’m honestly so happy!
Looking back I cannot believe how much/often I used to drink! I feel like everything has changed for the better. I do miss drinking though, but I don’t think that’ll change.
Ahh, so happy! :slight_smile:
Sorry, I don’t mean to gloat or anything

18 Likes

Thanks for sharing. Well done :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Don’t worry about gloating, you should shout your sobriety from the rooftops! You should be really proud of yourself, that’s amazing! :grin::muscle:

5 Likes

You should be so proud! That’s a great job. And sharing your success is important for the forum. That’s what it is for. You might just inspire someone to not pick one up. Keep at it. It will get even better

5 Likes

Nothing wrong with gloating. 6 months is a great achievement. Well done.

4 Likes

Thank you everyone! Means a lot :grinning:

3 Likes

It’s Not gloating pal. It’s inspiring!! I know that when I was new I thought this shit was impossible. Then I would see someone get six months and I was like okay, I can do this too.

Be proud and congratulations!!!

4 Likes

It’s motivation for us that have less time, that it can be possible

1 Like

It’s good to know that it’s a form of motivation for others! I’m still inspired by people’s stories, even when they’ve had to reset or are on fewer days. Dedication is an awesome thing! Sometimes it’s bloody difficult as well…

Congratulation thats something BIG to be proud of thats awesome :slight_smile: its allowed to gloat a litle .nothing wrong in that for sure :slight_smile: so keep smiling !!

1 Like