Just remembered this one story

So right now I’m crying again.
I just remembered something I did a while back ago, maybe even 2 years? I was crying, too, it was in the middle of the night and I think it was one of the times I was just about to end it all, but I decided not to. After a while I actually gathered all my courage and went to my dad’s bedroom to and woke him up, telling him I wasn’t feeling so well (ofc not in a physical way). I didn’t tell him about what was wrong, all I was after was just some assistance. I couldn’t sleep by all this crying and just didn’t wanted to be alone, so he let me sleep with him in a bed this time then.

Now I’m thinking how courageous this can be for me to actually say: “Hey, I need someone right now. Don’t need to talk, just need someone to be there”, and to get some help.

Getting someone to just be there is important sometimes.

Get yourself some help if you think you need to.

6 Likes

Reaching out was all ways something that I struggled doing as I felt that I already know what it is that I need to do or in fact not do. Now that I have a sponsor and an I real life support network this has changed completely,the first thing I now do when I feel like using is reach out.
I believe that you suffer from self harm tendencies but this can ultimately be slightly modified and still remains applicable to you and that is the saying I first heard here in this forum= NEVER CRAVE ALONE! :slight_smile::blush::slight_smile:

2 Likes