Just saying

I rather die a hero or a vilan than a ordanary man. Ordanary man gets forgotten.

Just saying…

Even ordinary men get remembered by someone my friend.
What you make your legacy is up to you.

8 Likes

Just saying I agree with geo… even the so called worthless have a friend or a soup kitchen worker or a councillor or sponsor that will miss them… don’t need to be a hero or a villain just saying just be you

Just sayin

2 Likes

Everyday hero is what I want to be, the ordinary guy who cares about his family, supports them emotionally and financially, sets a good example and is reliable.

Doesn’t have to be anything outrageous, hero’s and villains are anywhere you look, it all depends on your perspective

3 Likes

Your right about the family thing. One of my main reasons to be here on this earth

1 Like

3 things we all have in common (except drink)…
We are all born… We all live … and we all die.
It’s what we do with the inbetween part that matters … and it seems another thing we all have in common is trying to better ourselves on the inbetween part from not drinking

2 Likes

As long as I’m a hero to my kids. That’s what I am

2 Likes

And with sobriety you shall be my friend :+1:. I know that if I stay sober my time with my children will become much better and much more time spent being there for them instead of being out on the piss or sat in the house making excuses not to do things… stay strong :pray:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your responses. You all made me put a smile on my face. Stay strong.

3 Likes