Learning this app again

Well, welcome back Mary! Yes people still use this app; probably some of the same people you knew 3 years ago. The layout is very easy to use. You’ll catch up real quick.

2 Likes

Hey Julia. Welcome to TS!

What do you mean “how do you get your story to post”? On your profile page, or somewhere else?

Thank you everyone for some input, really appreciate it;)

2 Likes

I’m 30 days new here as well. App is super helpful just being able to get the day to day support from people is on another level all at the palm of your hand in seconds. Very easy to navigate and definitely some super cool/chill people in here…you actually end up talking to a lot of people from different parts of the map all sharing one thing in common and that’s the fight to stay clean. The more you indulge in topics and positive conversations the more energy it will give you to practice what you preach and stay clean. Message me anytime and let’s continue to stay positive and keep these days rolling !!!

5 Likes

Welcome back Mary!! Yes, people are very active here. I would suggest reading a lot at first to get a feel. Also, you did a great job making your thread!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome back!

It is fairly straightforward but busy so it can take a while to work out where/ how you want to spend your time here :slightly_smiling_face:

This might be helpful to get started:

2 Likes

I only came back on this yesterday after nearly 2yrs out drinking again. The support has been great but I’m finding the app a bit clunky because I can’t remember how to navigate my way around it…,:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Morning Graham.
Anything in particular?
On the clunkiness, I can help with. I’m not an expert. But maybe I could help.
Just ask if you’re having trouble finding anything.
Always someone around to help.
ODAAT.
:pray::heart:

1 Like

Oops sorry Mary.
Welcome back.
Didn’t know this was your thread.
Just saw Graham over here.
:pray::heart:

2 Likes

Cheers buddy, I think my IT skills are a little questionable… :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Is there a way to sort replies from newest to oldest?

1 Like

You mean like when you click on a thread? And you don’t want to scroll all the way down to the most recent?

Click the far right of the topic or thread you want to read on the time. Like right now this one say 1 minute. Click on that part to open it.

1 Like

1 Like

Oh sweet, thanks!

1 Like

This app and website is absolutely amazing. It’s very beneficial to my recovery. I get advice and help and responses very quickly… And there is also topics for just being fun… I would rather spend one to two hours a day on this than Instagram.

5 Likes

Welcome back. Some people are very active, some are mildly, some are not, and some pop in and out. I think the app is pretty easy to use, and honestly I’m one step above a Ludite when it comes to mobile phones. I hate using apps on my moble, but I do use it on my on the little squint screens more than I might use most. Guess it just depends on your definitions. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But then, all that fast action replies are usually you. :stuck_out_tongue: Just kidding :laughing:

1 Like

If you want to post your story as a separate thread, just go to new topic and create it there. I hope I’m answering your concerns correctly.

2 Likes

Also you can send a private message to @discobot and mention “start new user”. Follow the directions to go through a fun tutorial.

2 Likes