Let me tell you a story

Well I truly wish you all the best in your future. Time to find yourself a sober partner, who will be very lucky to find someone strong like you.

2 Likes

I wish you good luck as well! All of us can and will get through everything we are dealing with right now.

1 Like

Today is saturday! Thinking of you and best of luck with your new adventure xx

2 Likes

Sending you love. I’m sorry it didn’t work the way you’d hope it would have but I’m certain that your life is worth so much more than what you described you were having to deal with. I heard once before that if you want change you have to start putting verbs into your sentences. And that my friend, you have.

1 Like

Update: all moved in, but found my husband on the verge of death from alcohol poisoning yesterday. He is currently intubated in the ICU and is going through withdrawals. BAC was at 500 when they got him to the ER. I just left from seeing him, and he knows I was there. I am continuing to see him and be there for him.

He is still going to be moving in with his parents when released. He will probably be in the hospital for a few more days.

Wow that’s terrible I pray your husband gets well and gets the support he needs at least he’s in the best place. How are you feeling?

Honestly, I’m very sad for him, but hopeful at the same time. I pray that he uses this as an opportunity to grow into the amazing person that he already is whether he knows it or not. I’m hoping that he is able to get some good coping skills for his depression.

My mind has been all over the place since it has happened and I’ve been extremely stressed considering I’ve been moving at the same time as all of this.

1 Like

Oh wow, that is sad. I hope he will be okay and move forward positively after this. I am glad you are taking care of yourself. Hugs.

1 Like

It must be really hard 4 u . Please try and get some rest and self care . Sending you lots of love and strength to u both x

1 Like

It takes a lot of courage!
You are doing very well!
Now, good things will happen! enjoy!
Best of luck!

1 Like

you got this one day at a time. sorry to hear about your partner. as much as you want to help him you have to start with yourself. selfcare one step at a time .