Let’s all wish Jasmine @JazzyS Happy 🎂 Birthday

Happy Birthday!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

You are a fantastic person and an awesome sober buddy to all of us.
Happy Birthday Jasmine! :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you so much love – not too late at all – saved you a piece :wink:

images

3 Likes

Thank you so much Robbie - appreciate the birthday wishes

1 Like

Awe thanks Curtis! you are too sweet to say so. thank you for my birthday wishes

1 Like

Happy birthday Jaz! You’re an awesome person and have helped me tremendously on my sobriety journey! Its the little things that matter. Much love and I hope you’ve enjoyed your day!:heart:

1 Like

Happy birthday Jasmine :heart:
You really are one in a million. I hope the universe gifts you an amazing day to thank you for all the love and support you give to others.

bday-319

1 Like

@Jax104 Thanks Danny for your sweet words and birthday wises. It was a lovely day for me.

@Dilettante Appreciate the birthday wishes and your sweetness Kiki. thank you

@Soberbilly Awe thanks Sober Buddy for my lovely balloons and birthday wishes

4 Likes

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy birthday to u… happy birthday to u… happy biiiiiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaay dear Jasmine… happy birthday to u!!! Hip hip… :partying_face: Hip hip… :partying_face: Hip hip… :grin:

Hope you have a nice and sober birthday jazzy :heart::wink:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @JazzyS ! Let the celebration of you continue! Thanks for all you bring with your kind and special soul! Hoping that the good feelings that you feel today will continue on with you each and every day! Wishing you a wonderful year.
Three cakes, since it’s a big party, both vegan. Big hugs and lots of love.

IMG_3613

IMG_3615

2 Likes

thank you so very much friend lovely wishes :heart:

2 Likes

Awe thanks for my wishes and all my lovely vegan cakes – definitely need them for such a huge party - grateful to be celebrating with all of you.
such lovely sentiments Alisa :pray:

2 Likes

Girl! You got a New Moon for your Birthday!?!? :new_moon_with_face: :sparkles: Set those intentions, tell the universe what you want, what you need! My wish for you is complete healing, deep peace, all the love your heart can hold. :hugs::birthday::heart:

2 Likes

Awe thanks friend…I almost forgot about the new moon. Appreciate you my friend :people_hugging::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Happiest of birthdays @JazzyS :tada::dancer::confetti_ball:

Party it up but soberly, ofc!

2 Likes

Thanks Julia for the birthday wishes.
Have been having a wonderful sober day.

2 Likes

Appreciate the birthday wishes Nate

2 Likes

Wishing you an Happy Birthday an a blessed many many more.

IMG_0622

2 Likes

Wish we coulda had a Liquid Death, gone for a walk, danced it out today!:women_with_bunny_ears::tada:

2 Likes

Thank you Ranell - grateful for my birthday wishes

2 Likes