Let's All Wish Jennifer @Runningfree and Tiffany @Tatmom A Happy Birthday Today! 🥳

To all the May Birthday babies out there-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :partying_face:
Sometimes being clean and sober on a birthday is a new one! Sometimes being clean and sober on your birthday is not new, but special just the same :birthday:
And so here’s a birthday wish to say:
YOU ARE DOING GREAT! Here’s to a Year Older and maybe a New YOU for another year!!!
Post your date of birth here May Flower Babes :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: and we can wish you a FABULOUS one :balloon::gift:

10 Likes

May 31st :confetti_ball::tada:

4 Likes

MAY XIV, that’s how we carved it when I was a wee lad.

5 Likes

May Birthdays So Far:

May 5 @Conor689908, @Desire2ChangeToday, @Rainyplayer78
May 6 @desert_rose
May 10 @I.cant.We.can
May 12 @RunnerBean
May 14 @SinceIAwoke and @alpine_1975
May 18 @Jessie70

:balloon::birthday::confetti_ball::gift::partying_face:

7 Likes

Thank you Ravi!! This will be my 3rd birthday sober. I can’t believe it. How so much has changed since then!

6 Likes

Wow Shay!!! Congrats :confetti_ball: You have done Fabulously!!

1 Like

12th May for me.
Same date as last year, what a coincidence eh ?!

5 Likes

May 22 @Foreverfree36
May 27 @Jennajen
May 31 @Runningfree and @Tatmom

:confetti_ball::gift::partying_face::birthday::balloon:

1 Like

I Gotcha!!

Happy Birthday to my favorite Irishman!!! @Conor689908 :grin::heart::balloon::birthday::partying_face::gift::confetti_ball:
conor-9

5 Likes

Happy Happy Birthday Shay!!! May you have the best birthday today!! @Desire2ChangeToday :birthday: :partying_face::heart:
pHXgcCMfC8XfjgoO4X

3 Likes

Have a wonderful birthday today Alan!!! :birthday: :balloon::birthday::partying_face: @Rainyplayer78
alan-7

3 Likes

Ok partypoopers: @Desire2ChangeToday , @Rainyplayer78 and @Conor689908 :sweat_smile:
Congratulations!
A Dutch birthdaycard just for you!

4 Likes

Thank you Rebecca :hugs:

Happy birthday :birthday: @Desire2ChangeToday @Rainyplayer78 hope you have a great day

2 Likes

Thank you Claudia :+1:

2 Likes

Alrighty birthday Champions!
Have the happiest day @Desire2ChangeToday , @Rainyplayer78 and @Conor689908
VFjeh3RaALheGMmy55

8FBCOSYErFjmDoaxeG

4 Likes

Happy birthday you guys! @Conor689908 @Desire2ChangeToday @Rainyplayer78! Have a fab day!

3 Likes

Flaming pig farts say "I’m thinking of you on your special day " like nothing else can!

:birthday::tada::partying_face::confetti_ball::gift:

Happy birthday Shay @Desire2ChangeToday , Connor @Conor689908 , and @Rainyplayer78 !

4 Likes

Happy birthday you guys!! I hope you have a wonderful day! :hugs: :dancer: :birthday:

2 Likes

Thank you everyone!

@Conor689908 @Rainyplayer78

Happy Birthday Twins!!! :birthday: :heart:

3 Likes